“Commencement Date” means the first day of the Hire Period, being the day the Products are delivered to you.
“Hire Period” means the period during which you hire our Products, which may be either 4 days or 7 days.
“Products” means products owned and offered for hire by us, including bridal and other luxury couture, pieces and accessories.
“Return Date” means the final day of the Hire Period, being the day the Products must be delivered back to us.
“We” means The Loop Market Pty Ltd ABN 64 193 929 303
“Website” means www.theloopmarket.com.
“You” means any user of this Website or hirer of our Products.
Nature of Information
Any information provided under this Website, including blog posts, are of a general nature only.
Use of This Website
- Whilst we will use our best endeavours to ensure that this Website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this Website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this Website solely in order to view it;
- hiring Products.
- Email addresses, contact forms and any other communication forms that appear on this Website are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
- When hiring a Product from us, the price for the Product’s hire and any shipping or delivery costs will be displayed. Prices are in Australian dollars and excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
- You will be required to select the Hire Period at the time of placing your order. The Hire Period will commence on the Commencement Date and end on the Return Date.
- You will be required to pay for hiring the Products in full, including delivery costs, at the time of placing your order. Payment is accepted by PayPal, debit card or credit card.
- When you place an order to hire a Product, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Your order is not accepted by us until confirmed.
- We may, in our discretion, refuse to accept an order from you if stock for that Product is unavailable.
- We will use our best endeavours to deliver the Product to you by the Commencement Date, but we cannot guarantee any delivery times due to factors outside of our control. As such, we recommend that you place your order at least 7 days (and up to 12 months) before the Commencement Date. Please note we do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- In the unlikely event that your Product does not arrive by the Commencement Date, please email us immediately at email@example.com.
- All deliveries must be accepted and signed for by you or another resident at the delivery address. We do not leave Products unattended. If you are unavailable to accept delivery of the Product, it will be redirected to your nearest post office. Please note the Hire Period will commence on the day the Products were first attempted to be delivered to you, and extensions cannot be granted for missed deliveries.
Your Obligations during the Hire Period
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery and shall remain with you for the full duration of the Hire Period. It is your responsibility to take care when opening the Product or packaging so as not to damage it.
- From the time when risk passes to you and during the Hire Period, you will be liable for loss or damage to the Product. However, we understand that minor accidents can occur, so we will cover up to $50 worth of accidental damage to the Product.
- If the Product is unable to be repaired, you agree to reimburse us for the full retail value of the Product.
- The Products are hired to you personally and subject to your acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore they may not be used or worn by any other person, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product caused by another person. You agree to reimburse us for the full cost of any loss or damage to the Product caused by another person.
- Due to the delicate nature of the Products, please do not attempt to clean or tamper with the Products at any time. Products are professionally dry-cleaned and/or sanitised by us upon return.
- A pre-paid postal satchel will be provided to you with the Product. You must not dispose of this satchel, and you are responsible for maintaining possession of the satchel until the Product is returned to us.
- To return the Product to us, carefully place the Product (within it’s storage box) in the pre-paid postal satchel, then place it in any Australia Post Yellow Express Post box or deliver it over the counter at any Australia Post Office.
- Products must be returned (i.e. placed in the post box or delivered over the counter) by 5pm on the Return Date.
- Any Products not received by us 2 days after the Return Date will be deemed to be late returns.
- All late returns will be charged a late fee of $30 per day using your original payment method until the Product is returned to us, up to 200% of the retail value of the Product.
- If you have not returned the Product to us within 15 days of the Return Date, we will deem the Product as lost or stolen. All lost or stolen Products will be charged at 200% of the retail value of the Product, less any late fees already paid by you.
- If you believe that your Product will be returned late or has been lost or stolen, please notify us immediately as we may have customers who were waiting on hiring the Products.
- You have a number of rights and consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law, including that Products are fit for purpose (that is, do what they were intended to do or achieve the specific purpose agreed at the time of hire), of acceptable quality and not faulty or damaged.
- If you have received a Product with a fault, damage or defect, please contact us immediately and provide evidence of the fault, damage or defect and let us know whether you would like a repair, exchange or refund.
- Please note that whilst we will use our best endeavours to repair or exchange the Product in accordance with your request, we may be restricted from doing so in the following circumstances:
- In the case of exchanges, if the Product is no longer stocked or available, in which case we may offer you a similar alternate Product;
- In the case of repairs, if the Product cannot be repaired due to its delicate nature.
- Any faulty or damaged Products must be returned to us prior to us processing your repair, exchange or refund by returning it in the pre-paid post satchel provided.
- In the case of refunds, please allow up to 10 days for the refund or exchange to be processed.
- If you have hired a Product but have changed your mind or wish to cancel the order, please let us know at least 30 days prior to the Commencement Date and we will provide a full refund. As our Products are in high-demand and often reserved months in advance, we cannot provide refunds for any cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the Commencement Date.
- Nothing in this clause is intended to exclude any of your statutory rights as a consumer under Australian Consumer Law.
Limitation of Liability
- Except as otherwise provided at law, we make no additional warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this Website or our Products.
- This Website may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility and exclude all liability to you on any basis for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this Website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including legal fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Website or your breach of these terms and conditions.
- We want you to be happy with your order, so if you have a dispute about these terms and conditions or any of our Products, please contact us first so that we can endeavour to resolve the dispute.
- We may, in our absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this Website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this Website, including any these terms and conditions, without our prior written consent
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.
These terms and conditions, your use of this Website and the hire of our Products and any dispute arising out of these are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.